Dr. Ozgentas was born in Turkey and he is a Turkish citizen. He graduated from Hacettepe University Medical School in Ankara.
He completed his residency in Hacettepe University Medical Scholl, Department of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and became a board certified plastic surgeon in 1981.
In his carrier he worked in military burn hospital, state hospitals and private hospitals as “Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery” specialist.
He worked in Baylor College of Medicine division of Plastic Surgery with Dr. Melvin Spira and Dr. Saleh Shaneq between 1991 and 1993.
In 1993 he opened the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department in Akdeniz University Medical School and worked as the head of this department between 1993 and 2006.
He received “Associate Professor” (Docent) degree in 1985 and “Full Professor” degree in 1996.
Today he is working in ONEP Aesthetic Surgery Clinic in Istanbul Turkey.
Besides national associations he is an active member of:
- IPRAS (International Confederation for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
- ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- EURAPS (European Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
View more with his own words: YouTube video