Media and celebrities created a public awareness about aesthetic operations. Consequently the demand for these operations in ordinary population increased quickly. This growing market also created false aesthetic surgeons and clinics all over the world. An aesthetic surgeon must be a medical doctor and should have a legal `Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery License` and additionally certified by the official board of the area where he/she is practicing. Do not be shy to ask your doctor to show you these licenses before considering any kind of aesthetic procedure.
- Ask Question
- Blog and News
- List of Aesthetic Procedures
- Subjects related to “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery”
- What is “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery”?
- What is aesthetic surgery?
- Who is Aesthetic Surgeon?
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Contact Us
- Legal Disclaimer